These projects, according to a press release, are:
- AEKnow.org, an æternity blockchain explorer.
- AEKnow.chain, an æternity-based decentralized data and value exchange network.
- Aechina.io, an æternity-based integrated information station.
- WeTrue.io, a decentralized application (æpp) for social broadcasting and messaging.
- Aeasy.io, which helps developers seamlessly complete æpp development projects.
- Aens.io, an open-source domain management tool, which will soon add smart contracts.
Speaking on the matter is the founder of æ
“Over the past few years, China has become an epicenter for blockchain development and innovation, one that æternity could not ignore. These new æternity-based applications show that our blockchain protocol meets the needs of some of today’s top developers. We are excited to witness the Chinese market’s growing interest in æternity, and welcome these new projects to the ever-expanding æternity ecosystem.”
On top of this, æternity has a Crypto Foundation – a nonprofit that allows projects being built on blockchain to receive funding and advisory support, among other help.
Remember, all trading carries risk. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.